Wednesday 30 July 2014

This Weeks Wednesday's Digi CLOSED

Here he is, at last! Been busy all day...yes...walking dogs but now I have a van! Been cleaning it with T-Cut to make it shine!! Has to have some signs put on it and an air vent thingy fixed and then some cages added and then it's all go! Just sat down tonight, completely pooped then realised it was Wednesday already so drew this. Hope you like him. I think his legs are a bit wonky..but then who am I to talk about legs with my knobbly knees!!  As always NOT SHARING ANYWHERE and please if you link- link back to this blog, don't just add the link to yours! I know it's being done because of my page hits and the download hits are waaaaaaaaay different!! Thank you for stopping by! CLOSED

9 comments:

  1. I think he is happy because he went in your van to the seaside! Thanks Lyn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the cute kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's adorable! I love the happy look on his face! Thank you, Lyn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lyn, Thank you for this cute cat digi. I know cats are good simmers, but they hat the water. This one looks like he is set for lots of fun. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  5. ♥ ❀ ☀ Thanks♥ ❀ ☀ for another cute freebie! Keep up the fabulous work. I wish you many more creative years of inspiration!!Please know that your creations are very much appreciated.Wishing you a joyful day!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")sending hugs of comfort across the miles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Lyn! You know I love the cats!!! :) Hope you are having a fun and creative week! Love the kitty! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Spyder. So sweet and I just want to squeeze it. I have been wetting down my outside cats and they get frozen ice jugs to help keep them cool. I have only 2 inside. They have AC. Thank you and glad to hear you got a van. Take care. I never share them. Sucks people still don't get the point.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love to see a piccy of your van when it's finished. Thank you very much for the beach bum digi.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies