Monday 2 September 2013

It's A Quirky Move

Hi Guys! It's time for a  New Quirky Crafts Challenge and this time Cazzy is choosing the theme, and she'd love to see you all... 
I Like to... Move it! Move it!....  
...and have something on your creation that...well,  moves! 
Our sponsor this time round is The Cutting Cafe The Design Team and our wonderful Guest Designers have made some fabulous creations so pop over and join in!
 Here's my card. As I'm away (it seems like ages)  really busy sitting on two very hairy Airedale's, I made a really 'Quick' (ha ha)  quirky card. (It looked better in my head) but at lease there's bits on it that 'move!'(or wobble!)
There's probably an easier way, but I did a lot of 'Print Scrn'  then putting that into Paint.Net, to rub out the bits I didn't want and then Word so that I could add the circled Sentiment and the little Monster together.  
The inside of the circle is a colour from PinkPetticoat, the rest of the colours were done with ProMarkers. 
 I printed out two of the images, stuck them on to card (a cereal packet) after fixing a long 'legged' brad to the circle underneath, then fixed the other circle over the top with gel glue, so you can't see the brad, added the arrows and made sure it would spin.
Once I'd covered the blank card with the the snowflake paper I attached the circles...I thought the snowflakes made better monster stars than star shaped stars! (and I couldn't find where I'd saved the stars!) I added the arrows so they could point at the numbers. 
Inside, it was supposed to be a 'box' with the monsters leaping out but they kept peeking out of the top of the card when it was closed so I moved them to where you can see them now. They are all fixed on with folded bits of card so they 'wobble' when the card is opened.  And that's it!  Thank you for stopping by! I'm not here,  this is on timer! Be back later to take out all my mistakes and add...
 Challenges!
Challenges 4 everybody-anything goes
Lady Anne's challenges-anything goes
Digi Darlas - Anything goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything goes
TTCRD - Anything goes

4 comments:

  1. This is a crazy wonderful card Lyn, couldn't find it to comment on before!

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is awesome! Very cute!
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a Great and fun card! i love it! Thank you for sharing with TTCRD.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies