Thursday 1 August 2013

A Digi Mouse Card

I was doing a bit of blog hopping, probably while doing the rounds on WOYWW and kept getting blocked by Google+ (which won't let me comment unless I join. Hmm... I don't want to!) when, this is the good thing about that, I came across this little freebie digi mouse from
Digi Darlas, especially put on their blog for you to download and join in with a challenge over there. So I thought I would join in.
I've printed him over some flowery paper I had saved on my computer. Added a couple more images of the mouse so I could 3D him. 
I cut off his tail and the flower and added that over the first image, after I coloured him with ProMarkers, then added some stickles glitter (The pot was just about empty so I used a cocktail stick to dig it out! (Don't look too closely... it looks a bit snotty! I'll blame the cat! I was trying to cover up the fact that poor little mouse  was put face down in some gel glue! He didn't like it much!)
 I then added some pearls, which were free from Simply Cards  and Papercraft Magazine. Seeing I had a spare leaf I added that too. I was going to add more of the flower, in different colours, but was glad I didn't.
The Font is a freebie too. It's called Cutie Pop and you can download it HERE
New Followers (I'm a bit late with this) Hi and a ((big wave)) to Heather Valentin who has many blog links, pop over and see this one!  Lacy Sunshine and Marg with no link at the moment.
 I hope to add this to a few... 
 Challenges 
Digidarlas- Use the Freebie digi (Top 3 according to Paper Playful)
  The Paper Shelter Anything Goes
Word art wednesday-anything goes
One stitch at a time-Anything Goes
 Sister Act- Anything Goes
 Colour me Creative- Anything Goes
   Challenges 4 everybody-  Anything Goes
 Eclectic Ellapu- Anything Goes
 Pile it on-  Anything Goes
Chololate Coffee Cards- Animals 

13 comments:

  1. So cute Lyn, I found him too...fabulous colouring and great dimension..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute... thanks for the link to the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute! Thanks SO MUCH for stopping by and sharing in our challenge this week. I love making new friends and seeing the creativity of others. I hope you will join us again soon. Have a great week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card. The technique you used is awesome!
    Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cheeky little mouse! I love him and the simplicity of the style - just brilliant.

    Thank you so much for joining us at OSAAT this week, I do hope we see you again soon.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT member

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card! The technique you used is Awesome!
    I thought about trying something like that with fiberfill.
    This is the 3rd time I tried to leave a comment I hope it publishes this time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This look awesome! Love how you made the image pop up with the colours you used! Great card and I like the dark edges too.

    Thank you for joining our Copy Cat Challenge this week at Digi Darla. Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card ! thank you for joining us at CMC
    Hugs
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lyn, I love your mouse card. It is so cute! you did a great job with it. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a wonderful card! I like the scalloped looking edges and the blue background, as well as how you colored the mouse! Thanks for sharing links to her site and to the font.
    Also wanted to let you know that I love my new Promarkers! Thanks again for telling me about them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that you fussy cut your image out!
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have done an amazing job on this sweet yet sassyish card.
    Thank you so much for posting your beautiful work with us this week, at “Word Art Wednesday”.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute project! Thanks for joining us at Word Art Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies