Tuesday 30 April 2013

Mum's Flower Festival

Sorry no blogging for days and I'm soooo far behind I've caught myself coming back! (This is on timer)Been helping mum with her Church Flower Festival. Took some pictures, they' may be a little dark but you can get the gist of it all... The sea was the theme, which is why she wanted me to make her those Seahorses! I made her some more, shown here, attached to clear bead thread so she could hang them. Here are a few pictures taken while every one was staging for the Church Flower Festival. I think everyone did a great job!




by mum
By Mum and her friend
=


This picture is part of a bigger arrangement ~ I noticed the 'cork'...it's really a shredded cardboard box.
There was loads more, but weren't finished so I'll nab more pictures off of mother later!

4 comments:

  1. WoWza - aren't they totally gorgeous. :-D I love the one with the fish in those curly willow twig thingies (sorry about the technical terminology ...hahahahaha)
    Thanks for showing us the pics Spyder :-D
    Great to have you back
    Hugz
    IKE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lyn
    The flowers are stunning I love visiting flower festivals, we are having one in our church this year over the August bank holiday weekend and the theme of ours is water. Your sea horses are fab
    I've posted a couple of cards on my blog using one of your digis if you want a look
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful display Lyn! "Bravo, Lyn's mum!"
    Your creativity is fallen not far from the tree huh? haha. Your sea-horses are so very cute :0) Mo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies