Wednesday 10 April 2013

Another Three Chapters added: Warning on Chapter 17

Another three chapters of The Fire Stone has just been posted on Wattpad, Jibben, (The Man With The Dragon Tattoos) and The Wall...I'm on a roll! (cheese and onion I should think!) and The Killing Of Katy Roberts will be there later. Warning this chapter starts will a gruesome killing of an eleven year of girl.(sort of)
It's free, go read, vote and follow.  Not here at the mo, so watch out for the Wednesday freebie coming up on Thursday!! Sorry!!
 And...could Evelyn Stewart of Plattsmouth USA get in touch with me as your email  isn't working!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lyn oh wow someone is enjoying reading her books, Im a thriller person myself, but will give it a go. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies