Saturday 18 August 2012

It's Bugaboo Bingo Time!

Who likes Bingo? All of you? Great! The Saturday Challenge over on...
Catch The Bug
has started! This week you get to choose a recipe from a bingo card. Easy!
This will be my first official challenge GDT card (my 'inner goddess' is waving her pom-poms and dancing a jig!) hope you've caught my others too, for the new releases and the Friday freebies!!
Here's the bingo card...
I've chosen to use the middle line. Starts with E- Elephant, Ribbon and Die-cut. It's that easy!
I used Edward-Elephant-present and as always, I've done a bit of 3D-ing by cutting bits off the second and third layers and sticking them on again. Love this image, I used it once before and won a first prize! (pom-poms still waving!) I've used my Scalloped edged Circle Nesties, and coloured everything with Promarkers. The ribbon is wired and came wrapped around a present...ohoo yes, kept the ribbon, can't remember what the pressie was!
I've also added a little extra, gems, glitter and card candi, just to jazz it up a bit and because I've found a few challenges I want to add this card to.
The black, blue and red are all plain card, with their edges coloured with the Promarkers, using the same colours I'd use on Edward Elephant and his friend. (Click the pictures to make them bigger)
The Papers are by Kate Knight, 'Totally Tropical', Summer Papers and were a freebie 6x6 stack from Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine last year.
The font 'Happy Birthday' is a freebie. You might recognise it as similar to the Mr Men's signature. It's called Little Miss Cursive and you can download it here! it has little flowers over the i's. I've also used a deckled edged rectangle Nestie for the sentiment but cut it to size so it would fit. That's it! Hope you can come over and join in, tell them Lyn sent you!! Thanks for stopping by! (adding more challenges later-not here. off to a carnival!)
Challenges.
Paperpretties-use a square card
Myheartpiecesdigitalstamp-show us your favourite colour
Wagsnwhiskers-favourite colour combination
Pink gem challenge-Animals or Teddies
Craft your days away-(farewell challenge) anything goes.
Just some lines-layer it up


15 comments:

  1. Lyn...this is one of your best. Super cute card--well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sonya, that's so kind of you. I wanted to add flowers and more glitter, but didn't trying hard to keep it simple!

      Delete
  2. Lyn, I just love your blog, It makes me smile whenever I come here which is all the time LOL Thank you for being so wonderful and sharing with us . Your the greatest:) I love you card and you should win every contest you enter with this card. Just my thinking LOL hugs, Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cathy!! I think I would've added more things if I hadn't ran out of silicone glue!!

      Delete
  3. fab card, Lyn! What a gorgeous elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing you card creation. I love that paperstack from Kate Knight - I have it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh gosh Hun this is just brilliant,love this too bits,amazing detail Hun,sorry not been over for ages Hun but so busy with commission cards hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lyn,

    What a cute card! I just love it. You are so creative.

    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute image Lyn, congrats on you GDT, gorgeous card, I love elephants and this is so cute..fabulous colouring, love the ribbon..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet Lyn - you always come uo with the best designs and ones even I can follow ;)
    I love getting the freebies from the magazines - not used many yet tho' so I'm amassing quite a stash of them, lol :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad they're easy to follow! I'm quite amazed at how many page turns this card has had!! Near enough 500 and still climbing, shame they didn't all comment too!!

      Delete
  9. Hello!

    Beautiful card! I love layering and piecing! The image is so cute and your colors are bright and fun! Wishing you happiness today!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely, thank you for joining us at Craft your days away, and good luck.

    Caz CYDA DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi sweetie this is very pretty love the colours you used, thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge this time hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies