Friday 2 March 2012

Scraps of White On White

This is my very first, very simple white on white card using a Memory Box die and a small heart punch. The pearl card has a slight shimmer. This card did have an insert but I forgot to take a picture. I printed straight onto the card using dark grey and for once my printer didn't make any other marks! The Freebie Font I used is called Abbeyline and you can download it HERE or just Google the name.
I cut the die from a scrap of card I'd cut from another card, luckily it was the same (I never throw anything away!) but there wasn't quite enough to cut out two Dies, which is why the lower one has been cut to fit the bottom of the card. I think it looks embossed, but it's been fixed on using a Quickie glue pen.
I'm nearly too late for Simply less is More, whose challenge this week is Don't Scrap it (use up your scraps) and The Secret Crafter Saturday challenge-White On White, as I've had this sitting in draft and forgot I hadn't posted it! Still worth a drop by to see their fabulous creations though. There were a few other challenges that I know I've missed and a couple I might I'll add later...off now for some hot cocoa and bed! Thanks for stopping by
Challenges

11 comments:

  1. Hello!

    This is very beautiful and elegant! White on white is one of my favorite techniques! Wishing you a happy day!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and I love the white on white almost as much as I love Memory Box dies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh totally gorgeous thank you so much for sharing your lovely work with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have a candy and a software give away too if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love white on white
    Super embossing

    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Lyn.
    Sue :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lyn, well this is gorgeous. Loving embossing and the white on white works really well - I've never managed to get it work. LIM is addictive! lol Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lyn,

    Who would have thought white on white would have so much going for it?!? I LOVE this card. Everything about it..... love.

    Have a great weekend.

    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for playing at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge...hope you'll join us tomorrow for another fun challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super card, love white on white.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love white on white Spyder... and I love Memory Box dies... say no more!
    Great stuff!
    Thanks so much for joining us.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi hun
    gorgeous card, very classy, luv the design, sue,x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies